One-on-one therapy and counseling can be expensive!
I teach parents what they can do from home to get their kids off the couch and into a job they love!
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to find a job that fits your child’s interests, strengths, sensory style, and level of social confidence.
- How to determine whether there’s a market for that job and what your child can do to prepare for it.
- How your child can build a rock star resume even if they don’t have any formal work experience.
- How your child can crush their job interview even if they’re uncomfortable in social situations.
You’ll also learn how to teach your child:
- The secret to making the best first impression in seven seconds.
- To develop a unique & engaging “elevator pitch” that will capture the attention of potential employers.
- How to have appropriate social interactions with customers, co-workers, and bosses.
- How to improve their level of social confidence.
- How to maintain the motivation they need to land their job and keep it!
You’ll learn the BIGGEST mistake parents make when trying to increase their child’s level of independence!
And we discuss big issues like:
- How to gradually build your child’s work ethic.
- How to stop nagging and promote a more mature relationship with your child.
- If, when, and how to address a disability with an employer.
You’ll get more than 30 ready-to-use templates and handouts including:
- Chore Contract
- Three Different Resume Templates
- List of Common Interview Questions & Answers
- Post-Job Interview Thank You Notes
- The 3 Most Important Questions Your Child to Ask their Boss in Weekly Check Ins
- When to Butt In & When to Butt Out! (This is for you, parents!)